I would stop it of course, and if the person insists I will call the cops. If the app is wrong then call the ride share company or request a new pick up. And don't think any car is your ride share insure it is your driver and the right car. I've worked security and I've had people hop into wrong cars while their uber driver was a few cars back.
Sorry sir but if you do not have the information to prove your my drive i must declined and pls don't come near me now if u are my driver. sorry but here the money since you came here for nothing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.