1. hide 2. try not to cry 3. cry until I die and that is the plan, kids :susPepe:
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 7 June 2020 #21 1. hide 2. try not to cry 3. cry until I die and that is the plan, kids Reactions: yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 8 June 2020 #22 Being a zombie would have more advantages Humans are too weak, unless they could buid some very strong anti-zombies armor. Reactions: yeji
Being a zombie would have more advantages Humans are too weak, unless they could buid some very strong anti-zombies armor.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 June 2020 #23 I would be one of the first that die