what would you want to do if (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Like i said just now, i dont believe ghosts exist so i would just be nonexistent, lmao.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
If its pausable, I'd just freak people out since I won't have anything else to really.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: burnenemy

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,126
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,423
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd haunt my former bullies. (I used to be bullied for my boy band obsession, starting from middle school and lasting all the way to high school graduation)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread