What would your first impression of your favs be? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just search their name in youtube and imagine the first video that comes up was your introduction to them, how would it compare to how you think of them now?

First video:



I would think they were a powerful and positive group, I would also have been impressed by them overall with their vocals and rapping. Daehyun would definitely have been my bias, I love his voice here.

Its not significantly different than what I think now, although I know that they aren't exactly like that off camera, their passion and values are always admirable. Daehyun is one of my biases, so that wouldn't have changed either.





I would also have liked them, but not been overly impressed. They definitely would have blended in with a lot of other groups, since this isnt their most inventive song to date. Id probably be Onew biased, that voice really stands out.

Now I definitely know they have a lot more interesting songs than this, and I am more impressed by their vocal ability than what they showed here. Im also Jonghyun biased rather than Onew biased. I also know that they are just as strong solo as in a group, which I would have never guessed with Good Evening.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Oh I hope this weird girl isn’t part of the group
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I would've thought that most of their music was cutesy and whatnot, but I'd still probably like the song since it's catchy. Especially the "oh my my my" verse.
And of course I'd want to know who the blue haired one is. :welp:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread