What would your stage name be? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As the title says, what would your stage name be if you were a Kpop idol?

I can’t think of anything for myself besides Kat and that’s just because I like cats and the K makes it look cooler...
:pikadab:

​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also not capitalized :worry:
Damn. U know, there used to be one girl in middle school who was fan of this singer whose stage name wasn't capitalized and i thought it was just so pretentious and unneccessary :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes:

at least it's not in all caps, rather wannabe hipster than basic
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Damn. U know, there used to be one girl in middle school who was fan of this singer whose stage name wasn't capitalized and i thought it was just so pretentious and unneccessary :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes:

at least it's not in all caps, rather wannabe hipster than basic
I mean blueberries is better than Kat, plus it's food and food is the best thing ever. So a solid stage name! :pikahappy:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean blueberries is better than Kat, plus it's food and food is the best thing ever. So a solid stage name! :pikahappy:
Thanks, though Kat reminds me of KitKat and that's food too :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'd go by K, because I go by K in real life. The second advantage is that I'd be almost impossible to find in search engines.
Another addition to the one-letter stage name alphabet!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread