What year did you get into Kpop and how? (1 Viewer)

year?


  • Total voters
    33
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2010 Got into KPOP I think when the Hoot Teaser was released but the song that got me hooked and made me want to look for more was Cabi lmao
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
For me it was on 2017 when a song from my homeland was extremely popular around the world; Despacito. I was watching video reactions on youtube, and I watched the embedded video from KNK. By the end of the video, they ask to watch their then most recent single "Rain". I went to watch it. That picked my curiosity about kpop; and after a while I read that kpop is more of an industry with a mix of many music genres, so I searched for a group that does heavy metal. I found Dreamcatcher and watched their Chase Me mv. I got totally hooked up.

 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
at the beginning of 2017 - pewdiepie did this video on kpop (he was trying to make fun of it but kept failing cause he was fanboying so hard lmao) and the bts not today mv looked so cool :llama_noooo:

you should watch the vid, it’s hilarious
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread