- Joined
- 6 August 2019
- Messages
- 68
- Reactions Received
- 323
- Location
- Mina Room
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
is it Fries?I don't even know what's local in Canada. I guess, Poutine? Yeah Imma go with Poutine lol.
![]()
Yeah it's french fries with gravy and cheese ^^is it Fries?
Where do you live? look delicious.Karelian stew, simple and good
![]()
Ah Finland, forgot to add that in the postWhere do you live? look delicious.
Usually, french fries is my snack while watch the netflix.is it Fries?
I see. will eat it together with rice or not?Ah Finland, forgot to add that in the post
It's good I usually eat it as main dish at Christmas ^^
You can eat it with rice as well, but usually with potatoes, rice is not that traditional here ^^I see. will eat it together with rice or not?
in SEA we'll eat something like that with rice.
It sound good since my place is so hot rn.In terms of real food, (like a dish) i have too many so im gonna talk more about the vendor foods like snacks, and i like the mango icecream stall too much , i don't even really like mango's lately but that icecream is good
I also like the stinky tofu window stall,![]()
i see. will try it soon.You can eat it with rice as well, but usually with potatoes, rice is not that traditional here ^^