What youtubers do you really like? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I watch a lot of
-kpop crack video makers (ohjohnny and chimchimtrash come to mind)
-Art videos (ThatMidgetAsian, XiaoArt, InfiresArtworks, and LavenderTowne are a few)
-Dance videos (Kyle Hanagami, 1Million Dance Studio, ArtBeat, Eclipse)
-Gaming (Mayro and Ceave Gaming mostly)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Movie reviews: JeremyJahns and Chris Stuckmann
Tech: MrMobile
Motorcycles: Yammie Noob
Kpop reactions: Form of Therapy, I'm also on his Patreon.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mainly watch animal channels or booktubers :llama_laugh:

My favorite animal related channels are:
Cole and Marmalade
Big Cat Rescue
Kitten Lady

and then my favorite Booktuber is Hailey In Bookland
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
bestdressed (I'm not even into fashion much, she's just an amazing youtuber)
Eclipse (kpop dance videos)
oh no nina
cup of jasmien
dragonlcrd (makes tv show edits of some of my favourite shows)
Shane Dawson
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Shane Dawson and his friends πŸ™ live the whole crew and Andrew omg :sanapray:

I also like iNabber for commentary.

Obsessed at the moment with Mile Higher Podcast too.

I also watch a ton of logo/vh1 vids because of Drag Race. And not to forget the blessing that is Trixie Mattels Channels
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I mostly watch LGBT and businessEntrepreneurial type channels:
Funny Couple TV (Lesbian couple channel who are funny and cute):


Hachubby TV (Korean YouTube who is so funny and has great interactions with other Youtubers):


jiming (A gay male couple who are really cute):


BC Amplified (A channel about Wrestling):


BebeBibi (Was a lesbian channel but her girlfriend Dodo doesn't want to do videos anymore, so Bibi is doing it on her own):


Vanessa Lau (An Entrepreneurial/Business channel):


Emovlog (Another lesbian channel who are a lot of fun):


Sera Ryu (Former K-pop Idol turned Youtuber):


I have more but these are just a few of my favourites.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I watch a lot so I am just picking my favorites, and don't mind any spelling mistakes I can't correct much wit how screwed up this laptops keyboard became.

For gaming: Jackspeticeye, Markiplier, TheGamingBeaver, and Mr. Mosasaur

For animals: Kitten Lady, Kamp Kenan, Snake Discovery, Micheal Jamison, Ants Canada, 2Can Tv

Other: Klayton Fioriti, and Roly

As for Kpop I used to watch AchachaN and Unbridled buffolo for their crack videos. But Unbridled started doing other stuff and less crack videos, and AchachaN well has been dorment.

Think the only kpop youtube channel I watch that is active is 2idiots
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Recently I found this guy named jreg and I really like his content
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread