Appreciation what...... (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The welcoming environment. I remember how stressed out I was to even do a presentation thread. I’m awkward irl and online too. I thought I would get 2-3 uninterested responses, but just under a few min, everyone that was online came to welcome me. That was what sold it for me. And that’s why I spend so much time in the intro section. Even if I’m late, I try to welcome every new comer. The feeling of a real community. That’s what it is.

Oh and when I saw the llamas, that’s when I knew it was love :llama_lovely:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread