what...... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't really have a favorite year for music, but I think my favorite decades would have to be 2000's and 2010's.
I guess some other genres I like to explore are C-pop and J-pop.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Really want to test out more music from the 50's tbh. I think I vibe with the style they had back then but I've only listened to a couple songs from then.

My favorite era I guess personally would be 2000's and within Kpop it would be late 2000's early 2010's. I like the Kpop we have now but still find myself drifting back to oldies.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
2014 I think.

But that's because I'm a newbie.

2011-2012 seems like it was gud too

The decade I'd say the 70's.
That's where the progressive gems are at.

Stan Fromis_9, I never asked for anything
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread