What’s A book that makes you feel happy? (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,539
Reactions Received
18,230
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,813
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells is my all-time comfort book series. I have it on audiobook, and I'll relisten to the series whenever I'm in a slump. I've read it in full probably eight times.

Also, for just "popcorn fun" I love John Scalzi's works, like Kaiju Preservation Society and Starter Villain. (Look at that cover!) He has a book coming out later this year that is about, what if the moon turned into cheese, and I cannot wait.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kp0pstan4ever

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
mister b gone by clive barker
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread