- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
... something keeps you from doing so?
Example: I would hands down stan Jellyfish Entertainment... if it wasn't for the reason that they treat Gugudan so iffy. Only Sejeong and occasionally Mina get the spotlight while everyone else is left to wait for a comeback (which they have had 5 releases as a group since their debut 3 years ago btw). They could have been a successful group is Jellyfish didn't mess up with their concepts so bad and actually let them have comebacks.
This is more of a "I hate Jellyfish" than anything else tbh
Example: I would hands down stan Jellyfish Entertainment... if it wasn't for the reason that they treat Gugudan so iffy. Only Sejeong and occasionally Mina get the spotlight while everyone else is left to wait for a comeback (which they have had 5 releases as a group since their debut 3 years ago btw). They could have been a successful group is Jellyfish didn't mess up with their concepts so bad and actually let them have comebacks.
This is more of a "I hate Jellyfish" than anything else tbh