What's a Complaint YOU Don't Get? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So this can be related to multiple things.
Please don't make ones about people's lives because
you never know what someone is going through.
I want this to be less serious and more about Kpop, TV shows, Music, or things like that.

So for me, I liked to watch these videos on youtube:


And not necessarily with this particular clip but with others.
The comments will sometimes fill with people being annoyed that those on the show are complaining
and picking at the food or meal they have swapped

with the other person on the show.
But I don't get the complaint because the main point of this section
is for the person to realize how bad their meals are and how it isn't good for them.
Seeing someone else eat it, complain about it, question it and more is supposed to be a wake-up call.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm, I guess something that I don't get why people complain about is why people say that streamers are not content creators. i heard it one time and i got so confused, just because the content is live, it's not the same as the work you put into youtube? a lot of streamers work 8+ hours and are on camera the whole time, that's hard enough for me
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"Why does my fave get such little lines?"


Because that's not their role in the group. They're a sub-vocal. They aren't going to get 20 seconds in a 5-10 member group. Not to mention lines are usually determined by who sounds best for the part. Some songs suit some people better. I really wish people would stop confusing mistreatment with discriminating against a member.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm, I guess something that I don't get why people complain about is why people say that streamers are not content creators. i heard it one time and i got so confused, just because the content is live, it's not the same as the work you put into youtube? a lot of streamers work 8+ hours and are on camera the whole time, that's hard enough for me
Bitch I could not.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
"Why does my fave get such little lines?"


Because that's not their role in the group. They're a sub-vocal. They aren't going to get 20 seconds in a 5-10 member group.
I def agree with this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kedon
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
How can you just support one member? They're a whole group so you only screaming about one member means you don't support the rest of the members. You never talk about the other members... Akgae!
:we_kpopsourcing::we_kpopsourcing:
I'm here like... I do support the whole group and buy their group records but when they come out with solo albums ofc I'm gonna choose to hype my bias more than the others. Doesn't mean I don't talk about or am happy for the other members.
How does That make me an akgae???????? :sanathink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread