What's a Documentary You Really Want Made? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This is probably in the wrong section.
But what is a documentary you want made?

Personally, I want an in-depth look at the fast-food market and business.
I think there is a lot to dive into with people being addicted to these foods
and the amount of them all over the U.S and other places.
And I just want an examination of the full effects of it on your body too.

Here is a mini-one I watched and really enjoyed:
(Some of it is a bit graphic)
​
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
This will seem very weird but I want a documentary more about the physiology on cults then focusing on ONE very notorious cult. Because most of them are talking about like let’s say polygamy or jamestown. Mostly it’s them talking to the survivors (which are always super sad but really well made) but not going in depth on it. I’ve only seen some like that Netflix documentary somewhere.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This will seem very weird but I want a documentary more about the physiology on cults then focusing on ONE very notorious cult. Because most of them are talking about like let’s say polygamy or jamestown. Mostly it’s them talking to the survivors (which are always super sad but really well made) but not going in depth on it. I’ve only seen some like that Netflix documentary somewhere.
Like you've seen some on Netflix that follow the physiology or?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
This is probably in the wrong section.
But what is a documentary you want made?

Personally, I want an in-depth look at the fast-food market and business.
I think there is a lot to dive into with people being addicted to these foods
and the amount of them all over the U.S and other places.
And I just want an examination of the full effects of it on your body too.

Here is a mini-one I watched and really enjoyed:
(Some of it is a bit graphic)
​
How shinee was made
Like what they did for bp
I want shinee version
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How shinee was made
Like what they did for bp
I want shinee version
Oh that's something I would watch a hundred percent.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. Some that focus on the physiology of it.
Are you talking about the one that was released recently like uh fuck wild country:???? Is that it?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
something about lobbying groups, like an exploration of how exactly they work and how influential they are, as well as the direct impacts they bring
because frankly speaking, some of the groups have an insane amount of sway in government (thinking about how successful the dairy lobbying group was at retaining the overrepresented daily slot in the food pyramid for example, which shouldn’t be happening imo)
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Something about child stars and what they went through. Hopefully to get people to stop thinking that they're reckless adults because they want to be, and to see that they are hurting from something. Some focus on Dan the Disgusting Nickelodeon Man, and others but he's the only one that comes to mind right now.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Something about child stars and what they went through. Hopefully to get people to stop thinking that they're reckless adults because they want to be, and to see that they are hurting from something. Some focus on Dan the Disgusting Nickelodeon Man, and others but he's the only one that comes to mind right now.
This NEEDS to be made honestly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How shinee was made
Like what they did for bp
I want shinee version
I really liked BP's, I think I would watch more of those no matter if it was for my fav group or not.
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Are you talking about the one that was released recently like uh fuck wild country:???? Is that it?
I forgot the name but an example they used in it was the NXIMM or whatever the cults name was and broke down what makes a cult a cult
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I forgot the name but an example they used in it was the NXIMM or whatever the cults name was and broke down what makes a cult a cult
Oh I'll have to look into that since cults are part of my interest area.
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread