- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Question is: what kind of soup?Soup and peanut butterBut it can be good
Well I would probably have been against any soup containing peanut butter, but I do like a chicken spinach peanut butter soup.Question is: what kind of soup?
I was thinking you just put dollops of peanut butter in like chicken noodle soup or somethingWell I would probably have been against any soup containing peanut butter, but I do like a chicken spinach peanut butter soup.![]()
Oh no, I meant the idea of peanut butter being in a soup as an ingredientI was thinking you just put dollops of peanut butter in like chicken noodle soup or somethingYou explanation sounds a lot better
I recommend, the ingredients often used for the soup I make are all easy to find and it tastes goodI could see myself trying that
I haven't had this exactly, but it makes me think of dipping fries in shakes, which is soo good.
We definitely imagined very different thingsOh no, I meant the idea of peanut butter being in a soup as an ingredientRandom dollops of peanut butter probably wouldn’t go well with most soups