What's a good way to display pin badges? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
This is what I currently have my pins in, it sits right about my bed:

[not my photo]


I've also seen people use flags made of fabric, or a bag.

I just got a new pin and I'm wondering if there's a better way to display them, bc I'm tired of the above.​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I've lost a couple pins by doing this, I wonder if I can zip tie it on the inside to prevent it from falling off? I'm not sure what other people do to make them industrial.
Hot glue aas a suggestion I’ve heard before
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I don't have any but I want one!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread