What's a group that you wish you could have stanned but didn't? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
for me, it was EXO. I honestly liked a lot about them, their music, their members, etc
I just for some reason couldn't like them enough to actually stan them

what about you all?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I wish I got into kpop earlier when fx was still active
I stanned IOI too late, literally a week or so before their disbandment
I was watching (read: binging) old NII material and feel oddly nostalgic for what they could’ve been so I’ll add them too ig
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Idk if I'd want to have gotten into Kpop earlier to stan Girls' Generation, T-ara, Kara, 4Minute or Sistar given the power of hindsight and knowing everything that's gone on
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Probably ITZY they have good songs, but i couldn't bring myself to actually stan them you know?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread