What's a K-pop Turn Off for You? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i suppose if there's really nothing about the members or the songs that interest me? like exo i actually don't have too much of an interest in the members personally, but i love the songs and sehun but that's not the point but with nct i don't pay much attention to the songs outside of once in a while wayv and 127 if people recommend them, but the members are hilarious and that's why I'm an nctzen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Being way too cutesy... There are levels of cute I can handle but man... y'all are not children and if you are I am not stanning you, get outta here!

People with subpar vocals having a lot of lines, *cough* Most Blackpink songs that aren't completely sung by Rose *cough*

Bad videos in general too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its stupid but if a member rubs me the wrong way lol. There's a couple groups where for no reason in particular I don't like a member and can't get into the group.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Its stupid but if a member rubs me the wrong way lol. There's a couple groups where for no reason in particular I don't like a member and can't get into the group.
I made a thread about that actually so now I'm curious as to which members from what groups they are
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread