What's a kpop song that you love, but might forget every now and then? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably just most songs because I listen to one specific artist/album/song etc a heck ton in one period of time, and then I sort of get burnt out, so I stop listening to them/the song for another period of time and just forget about it :wimwim: Then I listen to them again lol and the cycle continues
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Probably just most songs because I listen to one specific artist/album/song etc a heck ton in one period of time, and then I sort of get burnt out, so I stop listening to them/the song for another period of time and just forget about it :wimwim: Then I listen to them again lol and the cycle continues
Same lmaooo when I like a song, I put it on repeat until I hate and forget about it
:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yolks
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
There are a lot for me, but the only one I remember right now is Sulli's Goblin
​


I gues this might count but its more i cant ... fill in the remainder of this sentence. This is my favorite of her songs when she solo debuted. I love how she pronounce dorozy, dorozy. Or sth like tat.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


I gues this might count but its more i cant ... fill in the remainder of this sentence. This is my favorite of her songs when she solo debuted. I love how she pronounce dorozy, dorozy. Or sth like tat.
Yesss I loved her whole debut album, it was gold
:maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yesss I loved her whole debut album, it was gold
:maheart:
I read there was a showcase but nvr saw any fancams or also tat there was or wasnt a physical cd is tat idk. Ahh, i cant continue on now...
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really...? I usually have Apple Music on shuffle, and I have over a thousand K-pop songs, so getting burnt out is pretty much a non-issue for me. lol
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I jammed out to this so much when it first released. I need to listen to it again :maheart:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread