- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That Trump has no chance of winning the next election 
OofEveryone thinks you’re funny Jimimis don’t worry
You think I’m funny I know it
SometimesYou think I’m funny I know it![]()
Heh, I’ll take it, better than I expectedSometimes![]()
Oooooof that hits way too close to homeyou can do this thing tomorrow. you don't have to do itl today,
it's my jobOooooof that hits way too close to home
Currently staring down my chinese homeworkyou can do this thing tomorrow. you don't have to do itl today,
做吧! 我相信你! Do it! I believe in you!Currently staring down my chinese homework
U didn’t have to go out like that
但是我超级讨厌朗读做吧! 我相信你! Do it! I believe in you!
你必须学习! Do you have to do tones yet? In secondary school, when i took it, some assignments just required flat tones但是我超级讨厌朗读
Oh do I你必须学习! Do you have to do tones yet? In secondary school, when i took it, some assignments just required flat tones
oh dear god i tried reading it and i think i'll pray for you. i speak chinese with a very korean accentOh do Ihere’s the trash I have to read aloud
工作中的忙碌大概可以分为三种:第一种忙,忙得很被动,总是被事情追着,赶着,人几乎成了工作的奴隶;第二种忙,忙得很主动,忙而不乱,人是工作的主人;第三种忙,忙得有些虛伪,因为在他们的思想中,已经把忙与成功,闲与失败联系到一起,所以,这样的人总是想办法让自己忙。x 7 paragraphs
protip: if ur gonna take hsk 5 dont be like Jimimis and pay attention in class
that goes with "i'll have more inspiration tomorrow" "i think i will be able to focus more tomorrow"you can do this thing tomorrow. you don't have to do itl today,