What's a pet peeve of yours? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Mine is people who automatically get in my bubble and especially people who are carefree with skinship.

I do not like being physically touched, so that stuff, even if we are close, makes me super uncomfortable.​
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sexual comments. In my book, they're inappropriate EVEN IF you're joking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Undermining my feelings, people who wear their pants halfway down their ass, comparing my problems to yours, those who think people can’t get a career in the arts
I really like this, and I definitely agree with #2 because how can they walk around like that and why aren't they embarrassed?
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I much perfer high waisted pants personally. And I’ve mostly noticed its the same group if people who do that
My work has a serial no-belt wearer who's pants are ALWAYS down. Everywhere you look, you can see his ass. And he works outside so he's bent over like 80% of his time. If he were a woman I'm sure someone would do something about it.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My work has a serial no-belt wearer who's pants are ALWAYS down. Everywhere you look, you can see his ass. And he works outside so he's bent over like 80% of his time. If he were a woman I'm sure someone would do something about it.
I would be the type of person to tell him to pull his damn pants up because nobody wants to see that :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Automatically assume I'm hostile when I say things, it's really annoying that I can't say one thing without people getting offended
And people talking with their mouth full
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Automatically assume I'm hostile when I say things, it's really annoying that I can't say one thing without people getting offended
And people chewing with their mouth full and talking
chewing with their mouth full? lol
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Automatically assume I'm hostile when I say things, it's really annoying that I can't say one thing without people getting offended
And people chewing with their mouth full and talking
I totally get that, and I agree. They need to chew first then speak.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Drivers who are too lazy to lightly tap the lever to indicate signaling left or right. This is my Top peeve.

As a pedestrian, sometimes I have to act like an instant traffic cop and guide them with hand or arm gestures to either prevent or have them enter the intersections after I realize they're going to make a turn because they decide to mess around on purpose in the moment.

Other times, I yell at the dumb-asses because they piss me off so damn much.

Seriously, how do people do that?? They spend time "properly" learning to drive, then once they get the license, they say to themselves, "Screw it! I'm going to be a douche bag by never signaling and Forcing pedestrians to play the 'guessing game' and have them figure out for me which direction I'm going to turn."

WTF?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread