What's a place you always wanted to visit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
seems like one of those "what is your dream holiday" where everyone is gonna just answer Seoul or Tokyo because we are on a kpop forum :D but yeah, let´s do this, it has been roughly a week since someone has asked :D?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Chaeee

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
seems like one of those "what is your dream holiday" where everyone is gonna just answer Seoul or Tokyo because we are on a kpop forum :D but yeah, let´s do this, it has been roughly a week since someone has asked :D?
I'd totally rather want to visit the Antarctica instead of Seoul or Tokyo :sanathink:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
seems like one of those "what is your dream holiday" where everyone is gonna just answer Seoul or Tokyo because we are on a kpop forum :D but yeah, let´s do this, it has been roughly a week since someone has asked :D?
I didn’t say Tokyo bc I’m a kpop fan btw :D
I’ve always wanted to go there ;) sorry I can get so defensive lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I've been done with humanity when I was still in my mother's womb, birthing me without my consent, that's pretty rude :irenecrazy:
let him become a polar bear! I´ll fight for you :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I have a List. Sadly I haven't been able to actually visit any of them though.
Shibuya and Tokyo, Busan and Jeju, New Zealand, Canada, Switzerland.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As a kid all I wanted was to visit U.S.
Then I grew up and started watching news :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I think the keyword here is *always*, which rules out Korea or Japan's cities, since it has been a wish of mine for a short time. I have not been very much interested on visiting cities until recently. My childhood dream was to visit Walt Disney World; but that dream died long ago. I'm no longer interested. Japan has been a life long interest of mine. I've been interested on visiting this place from long ago.

1627748260978.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'd like to go to Tennessee. My brother lives down there (it's 8 hours from where I live) and I'd definitely love to surprise him with a visit one day :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread