Sushi does it for me. I tell people I'm allergic to seafood so they won’t bug me about it lol
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 April 2021 #1 Sushi does it for me. I tell people I'm allergic to seafood so they won’t bug me about it lol Reactions: Tickita, Ahsoka and Mangoey
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 April 2021 #2 all kinds of sauces Reactions: brekker and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 11 April 2021 #3 Pie I can't stand it Reactions: blueberries
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 11 April 2021 #4 I also hate sauces and I am not a big fan of any kinds of soup. can´t think up about an allergy for that though :D.
I also hate sauces and I am not a big fan of any kinds of soup. can´t think up about an allergy for that though :D.
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 April 2021 #5 KOE said: Sushi does it for me. I tell people I'm allergic to seafood so they won’t bug me about it lol Click to expand... lol i do the same
KOE said: Sushi does it for me. I tell people I'm allergic to seafood so they won’t bug me about it lol Click to expand... lol i do the same
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 April 2021 #6 I'm not biggest fan of mashed potatoes. The texture disgusts me
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 April 2021 #7 Bacon and sushi
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 12 April 2021 #8 Same, Sushi or generally anything with fish
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 12 April 2021 #9 Beans, baked chicken
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 12 April 2021 #10 Oats
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 12 April 2021 #11 the entire In and Out menu except the shakes
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 April 2021 #12 eclipsoul said: all kinds of sauces Click to expand... Same!
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 April 2021 #13 Panda said: the entire In and Out menu except the shakes Click to expand... Me too <3