What's a song you think people would be surprised that you like? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I think Hot Issue by 4minute would be something people here would be surprised if I'd never told about it; but it's not a surprise. It's not a secret.

The music genre falls into a category of genres that I don't dislike; but I don't find too good either. This song, however, blows the lid. I love it.



It could be even a genre that I routinely hate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Maybe Sugar Baby by Oh My Girl. It’s pretty cutesy even for me but I really like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread