What's a time where you were the most scared (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
When a man with a knife was on my sister's college campus going on a rampage...also less serious but when I'm home alone and a tornado siren goes off.
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
When a man with a knife was on my sister's college campus going on a rampage...also less serious but when I'm home alone and a tornado siren goes off.
Was this a nightmare:umwhat:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh well this just got awkward
It's ok-I know it sounds like something made up but I remember I was at my college sending texts to my sister and her boyfriend (he also went there) because I wasn't being updated on what was happening quick enough and I wanted to make sure they were ok. Thankfully, I think they both didn't have classes that day??? But I almost left my school because I was such a nervous wreck.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I literally start crying, I love living in tornado alley:pepecross:
I'm just in general beyond terrified of any natural disasters but a tornado is the one I'm most likely to experience and it sends me into a full blown panic and I'm so sorry your live in tornado alley-MOVE AS SOON AS YOU CAN
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I'm just in general beyond terrified of any natural disasters but a tornado is the one I'm most likely to experience and it sends me into a full blown panic and I'm so sorry your live in tornado alley-MOVE AS SOON AS YOU CAN
I'm the same way I instantly start panicking and I really want to move out of tornado alley cause it's scarryy. We once had a tornado in december and the day before that was snowy:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm the same way I instantly start panicking and I really want to move out of tornado alley cause it's scarryy. We once had a tornado in december and the day before that was snowy:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
MY EYES WATERED READING THAT AHJDNKMDKCJN THATS FUCKING TERRYFINGIN
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Villains

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
once i was lost in the woods and I didn't wanna be murdered

my college also had a lockdown cus some dude brought a bb gun on campus, I went and bought like 40$ worth of sushi after that lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread