What's A TV Show/Movie you're excited for? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So for me, I am so pumped for Shadow & Bone
an original series by Netflix that is set to release in April.
So basically I DNF'd the Grisha trilogy but I finished the Six of Crows duology.
I really think these series while not impressive in book form for me would be FANTASTIC as a show.
I also really want the Wayward children series to be DONE ASAP.

What about you?​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Witcher season 2!
:pandahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm waiting for The Expanse to release all episodes of the new season so i can binge :junweary:
Have I asked you before what that is?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Easy Answer: Game Of Thrones in Space
Hard Answer: Game Of Thrones in Space with good writing and character development
I'm only on like season 5 of GoT so I don't know LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,011
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wandavision , then The Falcon & Winter Soldier after that; Marvel tv series set after Endgame. Wandavision so far is terrific tho im not sure how much of the Marvel movies/comics u need to hv seen/read/know to like it. Maybe if u just know 60s/70s/80s US sitcoms u would already appreciate it. Its nth like any of the Marvel movies tat came before it, tho it connects to some of them. I just rlly like it so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Wandavision , then The Falcon & Winter Soldier after that; Marvel tv series set after Endgame. Wandavision so far is terrific tho im not sure how much of the Marvel movies/comics u need to hv seen/read/know to like it. Maybe if u just know 60s/70s/80s US sitcoms u would already appreciate it. Its nth like any of the Marvel movies tat came before it, tho it connects to some of them. I just rlly like it so far.
OH WANDAVISION OMFG I just now realized what that is-one of my boyfriend's friends was talking about it at a get together.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,011
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
OH WANDAVISION OMFG I just now realized what that is-one of my boyfriend's friends was talking about it at a get together.
OH WANDAVISION OMFG I just now realized what that is-one of my boyfriend's friends was talking about it at a get together.
Its also a pun title Wonder-Vision. I forget all the allusions, cos brain processor under powered/crashing from non maintenance. Its great as i said but im not sure how non Marvel movie friendly it is. Also im worried the ending might be a tease for us to watch a/the next Marvel movie instead of resolving all the stuff brought up in the series so far. Like iv read Wanda might/will appear in an upcoming Marvel movie. So not sure its recommended to watch it as it might be a long term commitment. Im in but ymmv.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread