Appreciation what's an odd lyric in your faves' songs? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
mine:
"Woo I love fucking myself yeah" by my one and only Ravi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We’re standing on a cliff
Single-step you make and I’ll leave
But don’t take it too deep
You’ll hurt yourself
You’re too weak
Big naugthy (feat jamie) Joker

I was like dang that deeppppppppppppp

and

Sick of all your trash
SHINee don't call me
I was like welp okay that rude
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Panda
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
“I’m a whale” - BTS

I understand the meaning and all but I always found it funny :facepalm:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Panda

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
"Woo I love fucking myself yeah" by my one and only Ravi
so do i, i mean he has a point


i'm so glad this is the korea section otherwise it would be embarassing ngl :jisoosmh:
"love is even more cruel than college entrance exams" - hi high (loona)
"i can't speak english well, i'm so so sorry" - english girl (oneus)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Panda

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so do i, i mean he has a point
WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK i thought this line said "i fucking love myself" not the other way round :irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread