What's beautiful about you? :) (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i'd say my eyes
I have long eyelashes and very dark eyes that people say give me an innocent vibe sometimes lol. they also sometimes shine in the sun. aside from that, I look like a train wreck so lol, it's a fair tradeoff
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
at the moment, I don't know... Its not something I can ever be sure on, as I don't generally find myself beautiful.
 
D

Deleted member 74

My eyes
My height, I used to hate being so small but now I like it, I think it’s funny that my personality is bigger than I am in a way
How I actually care about people, honestly the whole reason I put up with myself everyday and stay
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My passion for gay ships :pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread