What's Cube Gonna Do Next? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's not that far from the time of their contracts expiration.

Only a miracle would make Cube renew anyway.

Idk what they'll do with Eunbin and Elkie though, they'll have some extra time.
They still have two years for the original members, I think they're starting to prep for the ending of the contracts though by sending Yeeun on Good Girl, I think their trying to prep her for a solo at some point.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think they should focus on the talent they have rn instead of overextending themselves and wasting everyone's time
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think they should focus on the talent they have rn instead of overextending themselves and wasting everyone's time
I could see that as a valid excuse not to debut a girl group since they have (G)I-DLE but right now they have most of BTOB in the military, Pentagon dead in the water and starting to enlist also CLC seems to be gaining steady popularity but they only have 2 years left on their contract plus I don't actually know how financially solvent either CLC or Pentagon are right now...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I could see that as a valid excuse not to debut a girl group since they have (G)I-DLE but right now they have most of BTOB in the military, Pentagon dead in the water and starting to enlist also CLC seems to be gaining steady popularity but they only have 2 years left on their contract plus I don't actually know how financially solvent either CLC or Pentagon are right now...
Pentagon is enlisting already?
Didn't they just debut a few years ago?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pentagon is enlisting already?
Didn't they just debut a few years ago?
Yeah but they all debuted when they were a little older. Jinho, their main vocal just enlisted a week or two ago and Hui, their leader and main composer will have to enlist next year too so I don't know what will happen to them after that... they'll be down to only six active members, no main vocalists and their main producer will be gone too plus you have to take into account all of the popularity they lost from their dating scandals too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cube is just the worst.
I doubt a debut will happen and we will be waiting for comebacks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread