- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
👴Listen to me, I'm old![]()
👴Listen to me, I'm old![]()
Whoa, this would work as a god tier pick up line. Just straight to the point.let's run away and eat together!![]()
heyyyyy I mean these words in the most innocent wayyyWhoa, this would work as a god tier pick up line. Just straight to the point.![]()
Oh I meant it sounded like a really innocent date invite.heyyyyy I mean these words in the most innocent wayyy
then why is your animal laughing like dat?!Oh I meant it sounded like a really innocent date invite.![]()
Is there a better laugh emote?then why is your animal laughing like dat?!![]()
uhuh......Is there a better laugh emote?![]()
If I useduhuh......![]()
oh yes, I'm sure you are an innocent boiIf I usedor
, it would be 10x more suggestive. Although we have this now I forgot
![]()
What are you tryna say?oh yes, I'm sure you are an innocent boi![]()
you are welcome for your newly acquired pick up line!What are you tryna say?![]()
I think that line works better when a girl uses it.you are welcome for your newly acquired pick up line!![]()
Let's run away and eat togetheryou are welcome for your newly acquired pick up line!![]()
Not like I ever used chopsticks eitherFlop u never ate sushi in your life so don't vote![]()