What's easy to get addicted to? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
A video game. They are very addicting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
buying games u'll never play too, or is that just me :nekosweat:
I have a few games on Steam that I bought ages ago and have never played.

I really do want to play them and most likely will at some point though.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
honestly im just creating sims and building homes which is already addicting enough :nekosweat:
That's what I mean. I can't stop building homes or creating backgrounds for a family and all that shit. The when I get to playing with actual households I can get carried away.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have a few games on Steam that I bought ages ago and have never played.

I really do want to play them and most likely will at some point though.
:lisalaugh:
i wonder when i'll return to assassins creed, not really in it right now still and its been weeks :gyuripout:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i don't even think i have any store nearby where i can get bubble tea from :nekosweat:
that's unfortunate. You know what since I have talked about bubble tea to my English friend, he became a fan :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i wonder when i'll return to assassins creed, not really in it right now still and its been weeks :gyuripout:
You made it to AC3 right? Seeing as you've played AC4 already perhaps starting AC Unity might get you back into the mood?

It's quite unique compared to AC1-4. Sure, it's not the best AC but the scale and open world style of Unity is pretty good. Syndicate is better and obviously the RPG trilogy of; Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla are great so you might find a whole new addiction when playing those lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You made it to AC3 right? Seeing as you've played AC4 already perhaps starting AC Unity might get you back into the mood?

It's quite unique compared to AC1-4. Sure, it's not the best AC but the scale and open world style of Unity is pretty good. Syndicate is better and obviously the RPG trilogy of; Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla are great so you might find a whole new addiction when playing those lmao.
Made it to but haven't even played as far as the protag change :irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread