Whats happening with these weird new users? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I keep seeing new users register, then make a really weird thread, and then get banned instantly.

What's going on? Are they bots?
Yes they are bots. :sanapray:

You can view our banned members page here.

 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Oh ok. But how come that last bot used me as a referral? I was so confused when I got a notification.
Bots are smarter now, they randomly fill up names and i guess decided to use yours. But they have been removed from your referrals list.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bots man ... those are some crazy bots ...
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Yes. Banned over a Wendy conspiracy theory.

How come tv shows on the history channel dont get banned when they do episodes on conspiracy theories?

So unfair. But whatever.
That's not fair you should appeal it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... I haven't been online enough to know anything thats going on here...
I feel like I'm missing things.... But its probably not that important lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread