What’s harder to eat with chopsticks? (1 Viewer)

Choose your fighter

  • Tofu

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Beans

    Votes: 4 57.1%

  • Total voters
    7

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
eating beans with chopsticks... dream of my life :joshmeh:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
eating beans with chopsticks... dream of my life :joshmeh:
I remember doing those games in elementary school,, never got anything out of it
Maybe that’s why I just focused on riddles
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I mean, beans. Can't you just stab the tofu :wimwim:
Try and get the tofu out of the shabu shabu pot with a pair of chopsticks :nayeonisdone:
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Finally someone who understands my pain :queen:
I always look like the foreign idiot whenever we go out for a family meal and there's tofu involved... :yolk: I'm quite good with chopsticks but tofu is literally the only thing that I struggle with
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I always look like the foreign idiot whenever we go out for a family meal and there's tofu involved... :yolk: I'm quite good with chopsticks but tofu is literally the only thing that I struggle with
My biggest struggle is cutting century eggs
Those things are impossible for me
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't even know how to use chopsticks so both of these are impossible for me... I would assume beans though since they're more slippery.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread