- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,180
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,696
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
HI! WELCOME BACK !!!![]()
Hello! Im a new user and ks is very activewelcome back!!
yes there is trolls...
and its very active
how've u been while u were gone😜
Hayyy![]()
Welcome back!![]()
Hey welcome back!
I don't think we have any super hot topics, but thanks to the moderate climate, there is also no drought![]()
'sup
TYSM FOR THE WELCOME BACKS EVERYONE I AM DOING GREAT😊😊😊The influx is great.. Also welcome back!
Oml tysm for your sweet words Julia :taeilsob: I hope you’re keeping well !!!omg welcome back... i don't post much here since idgaf about kpop anymore but i missed seeing you out there![]()