- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm genuinely curious if either is more popular/profitable
I can't really say which groups are even top groups rn besides BTS, BP, TWICE and EXO
I just never go into sales or anything past youtube views.
And what the title means is essentially do guys (gg stans) or girls (bg stans) pay more for their idols
Yes not every gg stan is a guy and not every bg stan is a girl, if you have not noticed I am a guy that stans BGs so... just generally speaking
As for my opinion, gorlies probably spend more money on their fave BG's just because there seems to be quite a bit more popular bg's than gg's as far as I've noticed.
I can't really say which groups are even top groups rn besides BTS, BP, TWICE and EXO
I just never go into sales or anything past youtube views.
And what the title means is essentially do guys (gg stans) or girls (bg stans) pay more for their idols
Yes not every gg stan is a guy and not every bg stan is a girl, if you have not noticed I am a guy that stans BGs so... just generally speaking
As for my opinion, gorlies probably spend more money on their fave BG's just because there seems to be quite a bit more popular bg's than gg's as far as I've noticed.