What's my opinion of you? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @Chlorine

My Opinion: We first started talking when we started working together at Events if I am correct! I remember when I or we hired you lmao hired you, but I could already tell from your application that you were going to be an amazing events member, and boy, was I right lmao. You are very passionate and willingly accept challenges to better yourself. I'm glad that my position as Events Leader ended up in your hands. You have shown so much compassion and hard work in your role, and you have added so much to Events and KPS in general. Your kindness does not go unnoticed, and your care for others is truly amazing. You have a wonderful personality and trust me when I say that people around you appreciate you and the things you do for them~ ^-^

I'm glad I got to know you through being staff, and I hope that we will keep talking even without me being there anymore~

Confession: This is awful to say but I was a little lot salty at first when you got the leader role lmao. I didn't really want to give it up, but I knew that I had to for the team. What can I say? I'm power hungry ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @BLAN

My Opinion: I have seen your threads around here every once in a while! Think because we live in such different time zones, I don't get to see much of you lmao. But I love how your threads are so discussion based and welcoming to many people. I wish you would make more of them! Mainly cause they do seem like pretty interesting topics! You seem like a kind person, and someone who is very open about their opinions which I love!

Confession: Like, I said, I'm pretty sure our time difference is quite big so I don't know much about you nor have I interacted much with you, I hope that changes though ^^
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
okay, it's like 1am for me and I just finished up the last responses lmao. thank you everyone for participating so far! I will continue this in the morning if I see more requests!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Code Name/Username: @blueberries

My Opinion: You are truly someone I admire. Your matureness and your way of forming your opinions on this forum honestly makes me want to discuss a million things with you. I cannot put to words how much I love the way you express your thoughts and how respectful and patient and level-headed and nice you are even towards the people you disagree with. I really sense even irl, you are someone who people find ease with, and someone whom a variety of people can talk to. I feel like I can learn a lot of things from you just from seeing how you talk to others, and I always look for your responses in serious topics and absolutely adore them even if I personally don't agree. I honestly wish we were closer, I would love to get to know you!

Also, I have always loved your DP and Sig ^^

Confession: I do feel like I know very, very little about you, but I also don't really know how to approach you tbh :')
:llama_blush:

thank u thats so sweet of u:jisoosmh: I'm quite opinionated, but i'm glad it doesn't come off bad way, i always think discussion is something worthwhile even when people don't agree

I actually find you pretty mature and respectful as well and i look forward to your contributions. I feel like you are always nice to people and it makes u come as friendly, but in genuine way. And damn ur post was so well articulated :maheart:

let's be closer! :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
232
Reactions Received
823
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Code Name/Username: @BLAN

My Opinion: I have seen your threads around here every once in a while! Think because we live in such different time zones, I don't get to see much of you lmao. But I love how your threads are so discussion based and welcoming to many people. I wish you would make more of them! Mainly cause they do seem like pretty interesting topics! You seem like a kind person, and someone who is very open about their opinions which I love!

Confession: Like, I said, I'm pretty sure our time difference is quite big so I don't know much about you nor have I interacted much with you, I hope that changes though ^^
I'm sure I don't merit such a good opinion :sadcat: thank you
I hope we can talk more sometime in the future too :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a lovely idea :maheart:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: Strawberries

My Opinion: You are a pretty fun user around here! Your username is one that sticks out to me pretty well, and you always seem so nice with that bit of sass towards your friends lmao. I do mainly know you because we have mutual friends from what it seems, but you are someone whom I want to get to know. Also, I love your username, but I'm sure you hear that a lot. But, yeah, you're just a really sweet person and interacting with you has always been great~

Confession: You're someone whom I know very little of, which is surprising to me as we have a lot of common friends ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @Reo

My Opinion: Ohhh Reo, not gonna lie, most of my memories of us stem from you and Vikki getting at each other throats :3
I thoroughly enjoyed working with you even if it was for a short time, you are a pretty fun and I love how you're up for teasing people! You are also genuinely really nice and have amazing taste, I honestly wish that we would get to know each other more~

Confession: I feel like I should know you better by now, but I don't and I'm kinda ashamed of that :')
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Code Name/Username: @Reo

My Opinion: Ohhh Reo, not gonna lie, most of my memories of us stem from you and Vikki getting at each other throats :3
I thoroughly enjoyed working with you even if it was for a short time, you are a pretty fun and I love how you're up for teasing people! You are also genuinely really nice and have amazing taste, I honestly wish that we would get to know each other more~

Confession: I feel like I should know you better by now, but I don't and I'm kinda ashamed of that :')
It's hard to get to know me more, I'm not really a person for dms/pms so the best chance is to be together in a discord chat and talk more there I suppose <.< but thank you for the nice words :sanapray::maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Code Name/Username: Strawberries

My Opinion: You are a pretty fun user around here! Your username is one that sticks out to me pretty well, and you always seem so nice with that bit of sass towards your friends lmao. I do mainly know you because we have mutual friends from what it seems, but you are someone whom I want to get to know. Also, I love your username, but I'm sure you hear that a lot. But, yeah, you're just a really sweet person and interacting with you has always been great~

Confession: You're someone whom I know very little of, which is surprising to me as we have a lot of common friends ^^'
Thank you. This is so sweet <3 :nekolove:

You honestly an amazing user I've been wanting to get to know more too~
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @Vikki

My Opinion: Now, in order to not make this a 10-page essay, I will try to stay as concise as I can. First of all, I love you so much, it actually hurts. You are someone whom I dearly care about and someone whom I trust endlessly. I think that you are hilarious, kinda mean, but also loving in your own way. There is nothing that I don't trust you with, and there is nothing that I feel like I can't show you except nudes lmao. I always look forward to talking to you, and to show you the most random memes. You are part of the reason why I came back to this forum, and you have given me so much strength, it's honestly crazy. We personally have a lot of differences and we do sometimes get the best out of each other, but I love how our bond is stronger than that.

I'm gonna stop right here before I reveal too much <.< lmao

Confession: I have confessed so many things to you already idk what else to say... but... I feel like I have never actually shown you any improvement with the things I have struggled with. I honestly feel like a disappointment to you sometimes ^^'
I also cannot agree with half of your taste tbh. But you already know that. lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread