What's my opinion of you? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @goyo

My Opinion: You have always been one of my favorite users here. I always enjoyed talking to you and working with you! I loved seeing your reactions to things, and I felt that we both got along really well because of our similar taste!!! You are such a sweet person who is very well level-headed and knows how to say the things you need to say in the most respectful and engaging way possible, and I absolutely love that about you. I remember when I would feel a little down with the things going on during our work, but you would always hype everyone up, and that honestly made me feel much much better! You are such a passionate person and are always willing to help everyone, and I adore that!

You are someone who I have missed talking to, and I hope we get to pick up a good conversation sometime soon~

Confession: You were one of the reasons why I tried to hang on to my staff position despite my messy life, and I feel apologetic to you especially for having to had to leave it behind.
:nekolove: I have missed talking to you too. I hope we really can have some good conversations
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Panda

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oof thank you, I'm really touched :3 :pandalove:

AND YOU FINALLY MOVED? HOW'S THE NEW PLACE??? AND A NEW CAT? DAMN, IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS LMAO

AND YELLING IS FUN :3
YESSS I FINALLY MOVED LOL. THE PLACE IS GREAT. ESPECIALLY WTH THE CRAZY CAT AROUND. LISTEN, I AIN'T WASTING ANY TIME LMAO. ALL THE THINGS AT ONCE OK.

OK TRUE
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Panda
Joined
26 July 2019
Messages
481
Reactions Received
1,048
Location
Otoh Gunga, Naboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,702
Code Name/Username: @JarJarBinks

My Opinion: Omg, you, I love you lmao. You are one of the most unique and one of my most favorite users here. I honestly don't get how I understand your posts but your responses are always so fun, and your responses to threads is always really cool. Lowkey salty you don't really reply to mine <.<. I also like how random your threads are sometimes lmao. You are really really cool though, honestly props to you for stinking with this concept ^^
LOL Thank you. I have two writing modes; in character (ic) and out of character (ooc). I almost never write ooc, and when I do, it's on "normal" font size and "normal" English (if my English is good enough to be called that), like this one. I almost always reply ic; and when I do I use boldfaced oversized letters, with an approximation to Jar Jar speech. Truth is this account is an alt one; and I haven't revealed which is my other account. I just joke around with this account; nothing to be taken seriously.

Confession: Hm, I don't really know you well, but I thought you were just really weird when I first saw you, and I would just avoid your threads until I changed my mind about you completely ^^'
missa weird? how wude!
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Code Name/Username: @KidLeader112

My Opinion: You are someone I honestly never really have talked to, but someone I hold so dear it's crazy. You have always shown me your silent support, and I cannot thank you enough. The few times that we have talked were amazing experiences and I have always considered you a good friend on here and AKP! I'm glad that I reached out to you when I had, and that I got to know you a little, and I hope that we will talk even more in the future! You are such a sweet and bright person, and someone who I have such an ease with. I think it's beautiful how so few words can be exchanged but then also have a strong bond, so thank you for everything you have done for me so far <3

Confession: I always thought you were way older than me lmao i still can't remember if you told me your age also but I feel like you are younger than me now? help out a confused panda :')
Aww, I feel the same :nekolove: It would be great if we could talk more:maheart:
Btw, I'm 16 :^)
39274
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Code Name/Username: @Chlorine

My Opinion: We first started talking when we started working together at Events if I am correct! I remember when I or we hired you lmao hired you, but I could already tell from your application that you were going to be an amazing events member, and boy, was I right lmao. You are very passionate and willingly accept challenges to better yourself. I'm glad that my position as Events Leader ended up in your hands. You have shown so much compassion and hard work in your role, and you have added so much to Events and KPS in general. Your kindness does not go unnoticed, and your care for others is truly amazing. You have a wonderful personality and trust me when I say that people around you appreciate you and the things you do for them~ ^-^

I'm glad I got to know you through being staff, and I hope that we will keep talking even without me being there anymore~

Confession: This is awful to say but I was a little lot salty at first when you got the leader role lmao. I didn't really want to give it up, but I knew that I had to for the team. What can I say? I'm power hungry ^^'
Oh wow, I somehow completely missed this!

And our first conversation ever was when you told me I was accepted into the team. And that's honestly so sweet. I really do try hard as the events lead so your words mean a lot to me. Thank you! :nekolove:

I won't lie, I kind of felt like you didn't like me/weren't happy with me taking on the role but I'm glad it's because you were sad about your role and didn't just hate me lol.
And I'm really glad I got to know you too. We really should talk more.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Code Name/Username: @Darjeeling

My Opinion: We have not interacted much so idk how accurate this is gonna be, but from what I have seen, you seem like a very sweet person who likes to tease others around a bit~
Honestly though, you seem very nice and fun to talk to. And, I always see you talk about Seokjin (your little news threads are cute lmao), you are honestly a passionate stan and I think that's very admirable. And pink Seokjin is great honestly. I wish I could see more of you around here though~
Also, you're genuinely adorable :3

Confession: Yeah, I don't know much about you, so yeahhhh ^^'
jesus sorry for being late replying :nekosweat: i was on a trip and couldn’t access the internet much
aw, this was so nice to read! you seem very sweet yourself :pepeheart: indeed i‘m devoted to stanning seokjin (well most of the time), pink haired or not

:kijoongstare: but cute am i? :mgblush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Code Name/Username: FloppyFish

My Opinion: You are someone whom I genuinely love on this forum, we don't interact much but I enjoyed every moment we have had so far. I have only good memories of you, and you are such a nice and genuine person. I love the small interactions that we have and I'm very thankful that we got to work together for a little bit! You are somehow who I have seen as very hard-working and as someone who is passionate about the things they love. At the same time, you are really fun to talk to. I also think that you are super adorable and have amazing taste lmao

Confession: I do wish that we had gotten to know each other more when we had the chance, you are someone who I wanted to be friends with, but was a little too shy to approach ^^'
I just saw this; I'm so sorry T^T

Aww, this is so sweet, and I did not expect this at all! I actually have the same thoughts towards you as well. Even though we haven't really talked much together, I remember from the very beginning that we met that you were always very positive and sweet. One of the memories that I have is when you and LGH did an anon together, and I kept submitting questions to you both (while procrastinating on my work lmao) because you were so fun to talk to and so, so kind too! I really do hope we can talk to each other more in the future, and pls don't be shy to talk; I'd love to get to know you better & become closer!!

P.S. You're super adorable as well from your name to your dp to your actions to basically everything~^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I just saw this; I'm so sorry T^T

Aww, this is so sweet, and I did not expect this at all! I actually have the same thoughts towards you as well. Even though we haven't really talked much together, I remember from the very beginning that we met that you were always very positive and sweet. One of the memories that I have is when you and LGH did an anon together, and I kept submitting questions to you both (while procrastinating on my work lmao) because you were so fun to talk to and so, so kind too! I really do hope we can talk to each other more in the future, and pls don't be shy to talk; I'd love to get to know you better & become closer!!

P.S. You're super adorable as well from your name to your dp to your actions to basically everything~^^
I’m blushing :mgblush::sadcat::pandalove:
You’re too sweet :3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Code Name/Username: @RavenHikari

My Opinion: You are genuinely one of the nicest people in this forum and irl. I remember when I met you during the NCT concert. I was honestly a short moment, and not gonna lie, I was really freaking tired from screaming all night. But, you are so kind, and so genuine, and have such a big heart, it's honestly difficult to not like you! People here adore you, and they have a big reason to do so. We haven't talked much, but we do seem to click a bit, mainly from stanning VIXX together lmao. You're honestly a queen of stanning groups, and there is not many people who have the same level of kindness that you have. I hope we get to know each other better ^^

Confession: I honestly thought that I gave off a bad impression during the NCT concert from how tired I was, and I was worried for quite a while about it tbh :')
​

IMG_0426.jpg

You are wonderful panda.​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread