- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Is it accurate? o.oit‘s not that crazy difficultI just do it for myself
Is it accurate? o.oit‘s not that crazy difficultI just do it for myself
I think so. So far I would say it has been spot on even.Is it accurate? o.o
I've been watching tarot readings on youtube and I can say the same, but now that you've confirmed I want a tarot deck tooI think so. So far I would say it has been spot on even.
I can only recommend doing that. it‘s so fun and intresting.I've been watching tarot readings on youtube and I can say the same, but now that you've confirmed I want a tarot deck too
![]()