What’s one major way you changed from childhood to now? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As a kid I talked to everyone and anyone. I would talk to people before I even knew English somehow :soob: Now I have social anxiety and do not talk to strangers ever, unless absolutely necessary.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina and Yerichu

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I used to isolate myself and be anti-social
nowadays I talk to people openly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca and Ahsoka
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,645
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
I used to have mixed friends but now I'm more close with more female friends than male friends, IDK honestly
I was always shy and anxious since childhood it just got worse as I grew :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
like personality wise, or can it be other things?

I used to write cringe-ass stories that weren't realistic at all bc I never did research on the setting, time, etc. Nowadays, I'm a much better writer and always do research whenever I need to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was always shy growing up but then I completely closed myself off from people and became super quiet after experiencing trauma :coronawimwim:
And I still hate having to talk to people IRL because I just don't want to be bothered and I never know what to say
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
As a kid I wanted a job with computers. Now I'd love a job making stuff with my hands. Metal smithing, welding, wood working etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread