Appreciation What's one thing you love about yourself? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I love my creativity. Helps me when I am in a depression slump too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku and kinnie
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
truthfully, I've always struggled to even accept myself but these days I've really gone back to hating my own guts again and that's my own fault.. but ok, let's try this because I know there's still something good about me left, so here are some random things I like about myself, at least in some ways...

I think and hope that I am a kind and conisderate person who always puts everyone else above herself (in a perfect world, that would be a good thing...), that my emotional intelligence is high and that I'm able to understand mostly anything and anyone in this sense, that I never judge and always have something positive to say to anyone who is struggling, that I'm willing and capable of giving things to others that I've never received, and also that I see beauty in things that most people overlook or are negative about even... my art and writing, my love for nature and animals and the love I believe I have for humans if you take away my fear of them causing me more pain...
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like to think of myself as someone who tries to always be accepting of others. I don’t like to see others feel alone just because they’re a bit different or don’t fit into what society what’s them to be. We’re all people and everyone should be treated the same.
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
truthfully, I've always struggled to even accept myself but these days I've really gone back to hating my own guts again and that's my own fault.. but ok, let's try this because I know there's still something good about me left, so here are some random things I like about myself, at least in some ways...

I think and hope that I am a kind and conisderate person who always puts everyone else above herself (in a perfect world, that would be a good thing...), that my emotional intelligence is high and that I'm able to understand mostly anything and anyone in this sense, that I never judge and always have something positive to say to anyone who is struggling, that I'm willing and capable of giving things to others that I've never received, and also that I see beauty in things that most people overlook or are negative about even... my art and writing, my love for nature and animals and the love I believe I have for humans if you take away my fear of them causing me more pain...
You're like a diamond in the rough, luv.
:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I like to think of myself as someone who tries to always be accepting of others. I don’t like to see others feel alone just because they’re a bit different or don’t fit into what society what’s them to be. We’re all people and everyone should be treated the same.
:pandalove:
Awe, what a sweetheart. <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that I am always trying to be positive and that I love love
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread