What’s one thing (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
you wish you could change about your voice?
I’d either make it lower, less susceptible to changes in pitch whenever I’m with someone different, more pitch control, or being able to change my pitch/breathiness
Wbu?



Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe a bit more feminine? I feel like sometimes I sound too cute and then there are moments I feel like I don't sound like a female at all, haha.

I also noticed that if I'm around a male that I find interesting, my voice becomes more high-pitched and I don't like it.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Maybe a bit more feminine? I feel like sometimes I sound too cute and then there are moments I feel like I don't sound like a female at all, haha.

I also noticed that if I'm around a male that I find interesting, my voice becomes more high-pitched and I don't like it.
Yeah, I have a relatively low voice for a female. My talking voice is pushing really close to my high range. But I prefer low voices so ;-;

That’s pretty common I think! It’s the opposite for me though haha. My voice gets higher when I’m with friends, lower when I’m with anyone else
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I have a relatively low voice for a female. My talking voice is pushing really close to my high range. But I prefer low voices so ;-;

That’s pretty common I think! It’s the opposite for me though haha. My voice gets higher when I’m with friends, lower when I’m with anyone else
I'd actually like bit lower voice but mine just sounds childish! I feel like my face and voice don't match my age at all. >:

And I sound so much better in my native language than in English, I swear in English I sound even worse.

You're right. I read that women do it to impress men but I don't even think about doing it, it just happens and that's funny, that it's opposite. xD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sound less valley girl
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Make my voice a little higher so I don't get mistaken for a dude anymore ;-; I'd also make my speech in general more clear. I used to have an awful stutter and sometimes that comes back so I wish I could get rid of it completely.
 
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think my voice is so ugly I wish it was prettier. also wish my voice was louder sometimes..It like physically hurts for me to talk loud lol and I dont enunciate that clearly usually so I have to constantly repeat myself.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I hate how creaky and child-like my voice is, it makes me sound so mean and whiny although I don't mean it. :sadcat:
Would be nice to have a soft, feminine voice like Soyou or something!
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hate how easily my voice changes depending on my mood. One minute I sound like I could pass as a toddler, and next minute I sound like an old man. Can my voice make up its mind? :umjicry: though i wish my voice was softer & quieter constantly
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
nothing really, i like low pitches i can reach, i would hate if my voice was more feminine or light tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread