What's Poppin? ♡(。- ω -) (1 Viewer)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
uh...mini update?

I got...Hetmongi~ lol (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━✿✿✿✿✿✿


Been Playing Honkai Star Rail and Genshin a good bit more. Not a huge gamer, but I game~

I had a loss in the family a while back. I'm okay!

Work has been really....O u O;;; Okay. It's been all right. I'm cooking from the heat. lol _(:3 」∠)_

Music wise, Ateez Brain rot, and then Listening to my ANime Playlist on Spotify a lot recently. and also my "old-school" PLaylist. Discovering and making myVideo Game playlist as well~! Utada Hikaru's Newest Album is LIT. Love to see it and hear it.

Where Have I been?

Besides all the stuff above, basically busy and jsut idk what to do half the time, I forget and dread going through my Kitchen (Cards thread)
FOr the moment, I willTRY to get to everyone. WHOEVER is first get's the card if you still need it by this time, Other than that, Just keep being paitent or forget about it LOL. I need to go through it and edit it. My brain is nooot in that mood. slknfn
Also jsut be everywhere but here. OTL

Anyway, yeah. HOPE YOU BEEN WELL AND BEEN LISTENING TO GOOD BOPS. ☆⌒(≧▽° )
Also hope you are in good health and just doing okay in general. :izhug: :dubuwave:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread