- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
U LITTLE FUCKER I ALR TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT HE WOULDNT TELL MENOW I KNOW YEAH I CAN ASK IF U WANT ME TOO LOL
U LITTLE FUCKER I ALR TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT HE WOULDNT TELL MENOW I KNOW YEAH I CAN ASK IF U WANT ME TOO LOL
I"LL STILL ASK LOLU LITTLE FUCKER I ALR TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT HE WOULDNT TELL ME
I wish good luck to you too I hope by the end of this year we can both look back and say we focused on what matters the mostThat’s the spirit, BinaI agree. They are good goals and that’s What I’m doing too. Your happiness is the most prized possession, your health is always needed to be at its strongest to guarantee your happiness, and growth is how you grow physically, mentally,emotionally, and spiritually. These are all your strengths and I’m glad you’re ready to have them evolve more. I wish you luck.
I get ya, and I got ya. Stress is terrible, and it starts up at the year it feels like heck. But I know you could be someone who takes it in stride and will take a situation that will stress you out into something where it calms and relaxes you. Stress and pressure creates a diamond 💍 I hope you may shine this year. I feel it’ll look up. I wish you luckso far it has only brought me stress, let´s see how far it can get ...
You’re already a skinny legend.I want to become a skinny legend
![]()
Ooh! Good luck. May you obtain your dream, and be known as the Snow White of healthMedical school
Thank you my dearest i hope to live up to your expectationsYou’re already a skinny legend.You have come far and grown large in the areas of life where it’s able to make impact. Continue to be yourself and you shall reach farther heights and travel distances of 2022. I see a lot of good in your future.
I did it last night and it went wellGood luck confessing to your crush.