what's something that u have that ppl hate but you love? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,748
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
a big forehead
it makes me a little bit smarter than the bully :dubueh: :dubueh:
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,463
Reactions Received
9,472
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,034
Gender
Male
Hair loss.

I had shoulder-length, rather thick brown hair when I was younger. When I developed a receding hairline at around 30, I started using a clipper. Men often complain about hair loss, but having almost no hair on the head is convenient. There's no need to go to a hairdresser (you save money too), hair washing is done quickly (because there are only very short stubbles), and my head stays cooler in summer.

And you don't need to worry about your hairstyle, because there is none. :pepesmug:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: magikarp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread