What's something that you would never wish on your worst enemy? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nothing :pandatea:
I'm petty so if I hated someone enough to consider them my worst enemy, I'd probably wish all the bad on them. 😅
Good thing I don't hate anyone that much​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't have any but wet socks all the time or stepping on lego whenever seems pretty fitting, just little inconveniences throughout the day is probably the best (in the sense of most evil) thing u can wish on them
oh wait i think i read the title wrong :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I probably wouldn't wish anything bad on their family :wimwim:
And like I wouldn't wish death or serious harm on them I guess- like illness, accident, injury, or other stuff. But everything else is fair game.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
a lot, actually
there are some things that I think are too inhumane to wish for
whoops yeah you're right
when I was making the op most of what I had in mind were the small inconveniences, not anything straight up inhumane. That I would definitely not wish on anyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
whoops yeah you're right
when I was making the op most of what I had in mind were the small inconveniences, not anything straight up inhumane. That I would definitely not wish on anyone
if we're talking about small or petty... being followed by squishy noises for the rest of your life
that sound is just so uncomfortable
or never being able to crack any of your bones
that would suck
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
having to deal with headaches everyday. i'm going through it right now and constantly feeling like your head is about to explode feels terrible to say the least so no matter how much i hate someone (though there isn't anyone like this at the moment) i wouldn't wish something like that happening to them
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
having to deal with headaches everyday. i'm going through it right now and constantly feeling like your head is about to explode feels terrible to say the least so no matter how much i hate someone (though there isn't anyone like this at the moment) i wouldn't wish something like that happening to them
I'm sorry you're going through that rn, headaches are the worst :/ I hope you feel better soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
having to deal with headaches everyday. i'm going through it right now and constantly feeling like your head is about to explode feels terrible to say the least so no matter how much i hate someone (though there isn't anyone like this at the moment) i wouldn't wish something like that happening to them
I have a terrible headache right now :yolk:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wouldn't wish for them to have anxiety as bad as I do :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread