What's something you can (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I can boast about how my favourite idol is better than yours? :taemsip:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,824
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Perrie from Little Mix basically kinda knows I exist. lol I was at a concert once (they were opening for Ari), and I was videoing them performing Secret Love Song, and at one point, Perrie looked in my EXACT direction, smiled, and waved for my camera! I even still have the video to prove it!
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
my vocal range. im a natural alto and ive done the alto role in choirs my whole life but my range is actually as far as F3-C6. i cant wait to further record my UTAU because she's gonna have crazy range
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread