Well....
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 2 October 2020 #1 Well.... Reactions: yeji
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 October 2020 #2 anime cause ima weeb 🥴 Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 11 October 2020 #3 I could teach you gay culture the rainbow life is the one
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 11 October 2020 #4 vogue said: I could teach you gay culture the rainbow life is the one Click to expand... Yes please!! I really don't know
vogue said: I could teach you gay culture the rainbow life is the one Click to expand... Yes please!! I really don't know