what's something you dislike about your friends? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I met with my girlie today and I adore her, I think she's the most amazing person, too beautiful like a doll and a good person too.. but I feel like she isn't understading the difference between sadness and worry that are natural and felt by all humans, and depression and anxiety that some of us endure..whenever I try to explain, she says she is the same as me. And that's okay, it isn't her fault, she just doesn't know any better and I pray to god she never finds out. Still, it's a bit suffocating for me at times, feeling like I can't be heard.. 😅

 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've dealt with over 19 years of trauma and my friends tend to continously belittle me for not being as expressionate. Also not being comfortable with being around people. They're also very affectionate and I've told them what I've gone through and they try to make me get into being more touching with them.

It feels like I have to say sorry to them alot because everytime we go out. They want me to be more open with strangers as a way to "cope with what happened to me"

I adore them with my heart but it's gotten to the point they believe I can just move on and forget everything that happened. They're a bit insensitive but I don't try to hold it against them as much. But when they're going through something and I help. They think I don't understand because I'm not "emotional and a bit stand offish with also openly physically showing I care"

Otherwise I love them. Just wish they would understand I can't be repaired quickly
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I really dislike how some certain irl friends of mine don't really try and understand some things I've been through. Like, they comfort me but still don't understand how I feel and don't really make an effort to either.

Also, some of them cannot be serious when it is needed, and that really annoys me.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i have about three friends that i love and adore but i dislike their physical contact and immaturity. they are very immature and they dont understand certain things that i do. they dont understand me and how i feel and they also never try to. i always ask them how are they feeling because i care for them and it kinda sucks when no one cares about how you're doing.

they are also too touchy, i dont like being touched yet they cant understand that -.-
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've never thought about that o_o

I'm so close to my irl friends and I adore them. We've never got into an argument before even when bad stuff was happening around us because I think it was part of our personalities. But sometimes I feel so close to them, I can't talk about issues that I have been experiencing, especially at home. It's not that I don't trust them, because I do and I know that they will be understanding if I do tell them, but my personality simply stops me from telling anyone. I know that they would be the first people to know if I ever do tell anyone but I feel like I don't want them to be awkward around me or feel sympathetic for me.

So, I guess the problem lies within me, not them.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My best friend is amazing and very dear to mx heart but she can sometimes be way too critical of herself. I wish she would see how good life can be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread