What’s something you do that makes you proud? (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Lately I’ve been in a funk. But I realized that it helps when you think about things that give you pride. My bestfriend said I have a knack for being funny and changing the atmosphere in tense situations. He told me that it’s a good thing that I take serious situations and try to make them appropriately funny. I do personally think something I’m proud about myself that I noticed is that I naturally just want to befriend anyone I can. So I try my best to help people open up :sanapray:
After all Koala’s like to hug, and I don’t like being sad for too long. People help a lot for me to improve.

​


What’s something that makes you proud about yourself?
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I used to be very proud of myself, and then I hit a hard depression for two years. However, thanks to meeting my best friend I think I've become more of a person and less like a shell of a person. I'm proud of my growth.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I used to be very proud of myself, and then I hit a hard depression for two years. However, thanks to meeting my best friend I think I've become more of a person and less like a shell of a person. I'm proud of my growth.
That’s what happened with myself,too. I’m glad you found a good solid connection where they helped pull you out of a dark place :sanapray: Bestfriends like that are usually in it for the journey. I’m glad you’re proud of it,Too. It means you really have seen how you’ve grown and changed. It’s like a butterfly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Might sound weird but my interest in western music and movies/media as well as my style and aura in general are usually complimented by others. I give a "westernized" vibe and that's apparently kinda "Cool" or "luxury" . Honestly I had no idea about this whole thing but so many people pointed it out as a positive thing that it boosted my confidence :wimwim: I live in the ME if you'd like to know where's the place where people have that mentality
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Might sound weird but my interest in western music and movies/media as well as my style and aura in general are usually complimented by others. I give a "westernized" vibe and that's apparently kinda "Cool" or "luxury" . Honestly I had no idea about this whole thing but so many people pointed it out as a positive thing that it boosted my confidence :wimwim: I live in the ME if you'd like to know where's the place where people have that mentality
I guess that’s a really good thing because it means you have a very rich beauty to you, and your aura. :sanapray: I think I’ve also heard it before and it’s called Hollywood vibe. They’re usually stated to be very magnetic like personalities and looks. They stand out and just have a very strong aura.:sanathink:ME...ME..Is that Maine?My first language isn’t English. I’m still not used to the abbreviations:dubuthink: All that matters is. You deft have the vibe of a magnetic aura
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I guess that’s a really good thing because it means you have a very rich beauty to you, and your aura. :sanapray: I think I’ve also heard it before and it’s called Hollywood vibe. They’re usually stated to be very magnetic like personalities and looks. They stand out and just have a very strong aura.:sanathink:ME...ME..Is that Maine?My first language isn’t English. I’m still not used to the abbreviations:dubuthink: All that matters is. You deft have the vibe of a magnetic aura
It's the middle east... sorry :nekosweat: It has less to do with "looking good" for me I guess, more about that whole vibe which you described ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread