what's something you expected/hoped for ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. in life that didn't come true (or hasn't happened yet)...?

Iwhen I was younger, I was at the very bottom of myself for a long time...... but when I would look at the moon, I'd always think surely someone, somewhere is doing and feeling the same.... that maybe someday I will meet that person....... and maybe we can be alone together, you know? I thought maybe things work out when I grow up and I find my way, learn to live normally, and stop being so trapped in solitude and all this other crap..... time has passed, I'm older now, but not that much happier.... it's better in some ways, without a doubt, but still not "normal"..... idk... it's hard but I guess I should keep in mind anything can happen at any time... it's still not too late, there's still a small chance, so I should keep trying maybe.....

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
To have a girlfriend that respects me and loves me for who I am.
Just keep running into bad eggs of women.

I think I am going to be alone forever at this point.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hoped for happiness. I try not to put much pressure on to me but it still happens
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread